It’s not uncommon that an urgent care company that advertises short wait times and low prices doesn’t actually follow through. Many people will walk through their doors and wait for much longer than expected and pay much more than desired. However, this isn’t the case with us.
Learn more about what you can expect from our top-notch AFC Urgent Care South Charlotte team below!
- Visiting us will be cheaper than visiting an ER. Did you know? People end up spending $4.4 billion on ER visits every year, when the treatment they desire could be provided by our urgent care center. On average, a visit to our urgent care center costs between $100 and $200, while an average ER visit costs over $1,000.
- We work with a robust number of insurances. Chances are, you won’t have to worry about our AFC center not being able to accept your form of insurance payment. We work with the big organizations, such as Medicare, in addition to most major health insurance plans. You can check out our full list of approved insurance companies here.
- We offer discounted self-pay options. Visiting our AFC center will result in a $140 office fee, but if you are self-pay/don’t have insurance, we offer discounted rates. To learn more about our self-pay options, you can ask us a question here!
- Any day is a good day to visit our urgent care center. We’re open seven days a week, with extended hours to fit your busy schedule! We’re open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- We get you in and out quickly. No matter the time or day you come in, we strive to provide you with a quality, efficient experience. Whether you visit us on a Monday or a Friday, our goal is to get you in and out in less than an hour after you’ve had your non-emergency needs met.
- We can help you avoid missing work. Have a medical problem that needs fixing but don’t want to take time off work? No problem! We’re open on the weekends and can provide the non-emergency care you need to get you back on your feet and back in the office.
- You don’t need to make an appointment. We offer non-emergency care without a necessary appointment! Plus, if you need a COVID-19, strep or flu test, you don’t need to make an appointment either. Just stop by, and we’ll get you taken care of!
Our goal at AFC Urgent Care South Charlotte is to provide top-quality care at an affordable price and quick pace. Don’t hesitate to visit us today!